Ok so I've tried to follow directions detailed on

http://rephorm.com/rephorm/code/efl

Although I would love help, my purpose of writing this is to add to the
discussion.  I am also having problems building evas I think that's were the
major jam seems to be conserning the EFL.  I have built everything else exept
evas and edje.  Edje depends on evas if I am correct (prob. not but anyway).  I
don't really want Evdence but do want the iconbar. And I think if I get the EFL
situated then I should be able to have both.  Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you,
Justin