On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:09:01 -0500 Kyle Gonzales <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
(B
(B>
(B>
(B> -------------------------------------------------------
(B> This SF.Net email is sponsored by: IBM Linux Tutorials
(B> Free Linux tutorial presented by Daniel Robbins, President and CEO of
(B> GenToo technologies. Learn everything from fundamentals to system
(B> enlightenment-users mailing list
(B> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/enlightenment-users
(B
(B
(B--
(B------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------
(BThe Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
$B7'<*(B - $Bhttp://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=1470&alloc_id=3638&op=click