On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:53:48 -0800 "Justin Rocha (Xenith)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 12:24:41PM +0900, in the study, with the lead pipe,
> Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> > nup nup - no changes :) if anything - maybe benefits :)
> Maybe we'll be able to rip out the pseudo-transparency code and have real
> alpha-blending! :)

why do you think i've been opposing psuedo-trans all along? to save the work of
making it then ripping it out and having a half-arsed solution inbetween.

熊耳 - 車君 (数田)                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)