On Thu, 27 May 2004 23:19:53 +0200 phriedrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> Hi,
>
> because the Evas-tutorial on e's homepage is outdated and doesn't compile
> against an actual version of evas, I've got a question.
>
> Could someone be so kind to write a as-short-and-easy-as-possibly evas
> program?

evas displaying on what? just evas alone? evas + ecore? how much? ecore hides a
lot of the setup and glue details if you want to use evas in x or the fb (and in
future i imagine even more targets)

> It would be nice to have something to start a bit easier than to trying to
> understand the more complex code of an "real" program, even it's as small
> as iconbar.

have you tried looking at the test programs shipped with ecore for example? :)
that is small and simple and shows a fair bit of useful code :)

> Many thanks for all your great work,
>
> Friedrich

熊耳 - 車君 (数田)                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)