On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 15:36:05 -0300 "Gregory Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> Hi,
>     I't been quite a while I've run Enlightenment, but, I have never
> forgotten that it was it that got me started in the linux world. One
> issue which I used to face, and still every now and then pick up off the
> net is the problem with sound in E16 - I remeber that moving windows or
> just basically doing general operatins which required some processing
> power, would result in a crummy interference whenever you were playing
> music or something. I was wondering if anybody has had any experience
> with this, or more specifically, has anybody experienced a solution for
> this problem?

this is a graphics/sound driver clash. if you change video card brands you will
do much better. there was a thread on the xfree86-devel lists recently (i think)
covering this. basically lots of agp bus activity locked up other busses (like
pci and isa) so sound basically screwed up whenever doing lots of gfx card
activity.

熊耳 - 車君 (数田)                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)