On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:36:56 -0200 "Rodolfo M. Raya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(Bbabbled:
(B
(B> On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 17:29, Kai Edinger wrote:
(B>
(B> > Is it a bug or is it a problem with my settings?
(B>
(B>
(B> Hi,
(B>
(B> Just checked the source code of Eclipse's search & replace dialogue (the
(B> one that annoys me the most) and verified that shell.pack() method is
(B> never called. This deserves an entry in bugzilla.
(B
(Bi'm not sure what kind of effects you get in a jvm and java - but in most cases
(Bin C if you do this kind of thing the size you get is often indeterminate as its
(Brandom "stack values" being used for the sizing. for most people this might be
(Blots of 0's and so it's sane - but maybe for some if the execution path varies
(Bslightly it's some insane values (like 31432x7532). E will flat out  reject this
(Bas a sensible size and i think limit it to 16000x16000 - it may even have been a
(Bmax of 8192x8192 - i can't remember though.
(B
(B--
(B------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------
(BThe Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
$BMg9%B?(B                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(BTokyo, Japan ($BEl5~(B $BF|K\(B)
(B
(B
(BSF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
(BRead honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
(BDiscover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now.
(Bhttp://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/
(Benlightenment-users mailing list
([EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Bhttps://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/enlightenment-users