On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:10:13 -0500 Michael Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
(B
(B> On Friday, 03 December 2004, at 18:19:16 (+0800),
(B> Didier Casse wrote:
(B>
(B> >          Those with Fedora Core x and rpm-based distro can now install
(B> >  enlightenment-0.17.0_pre10-NOT_RELEASE_1 (current one in cvs right
(B> > now) from my apt/yum repository.
(B> >
(B> > refer to
(B> > http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe
(B> >
(B> > Let me know if there are any glitches.
(B>
(B> This is a very, very bad idea.  Do not use NOT_RELEASE_1 as a release
(B> number.  What is to say that release 1 is greater or less than release
(B> NOT_RELEASE_1?  Use 0.<something> instead, like 0.%(date '+%Y%m%d')
(B
(Bat this stage if people are installing rpm's of e17.. they deserve the pain they
(Bget.the .spec file explicitly has that in the release to fuck things up and
(Bdenote e17 as something that shouldn't be released/packaged etc. beyond someone
(Bmaybe doing it for themselves and the.spec file is just a handy time saver then
(B:)
(B
(B> Michael
(B>
(B> --
(B> Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(B> n + 1, Inc., http://www.nplus1.net/       Author, Eterm (www.eterm.org)
(B> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
(B>  "When I was in prison, I was wrapped in all those deep books.  That
(B>   Tolstoy crap.  People shouldn't read that stuff."
(B>                             -- boxer Mike Tyson on what he read before
(B>                                he decided he preferred comic books
(B>
(B>
(B> -------------------------------------------------------
(B> SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
(B> Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
(B> Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now.
(B> http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/
(B> _______________________________________________
(B> enlightenment-users mailing list
(B> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/enlightenment-users
(B>
(B
(B
(B--
(B------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------
(BThe Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
$BMg9%B?(B                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(BTokyo, Japan ($BEl5~(B $BF|K\(B)