On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:23:42 -0500 roland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> Hi all are there ANY user level docs for E17? It looks really neat but I
> want to know
> how to use it. I have been using E 16.  I have been enthralled by E
> since the
> E15 days. Boy have things changed ! (for the better ). Just want to know
> how
> to set prefs etc.

we arent working on docs yet - because we are very busy with the code itself.
lude.net has unofficial docs - but nothing official. there's internal design
docs - but not user level ones yet. we dont plan on working on those for a long
time.

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)