On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:10:21 +0100 Gert Cuykens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> I know how to remove it by reading the faq but i still cant figure out
> how it works ?
>
> What is E17 ?
>
> When are you planning to release DR17, soon or not yet ?
>
> Enlightment is a bit strange at first but the more i use it the more i
> like it. Cant wait to try DR17 on my freebsd 5.3

enlightenment DR 0.17 (also known as e17 to many) has no release date. it will
come out when it is ready for use by the general public (that means the TODO
list is done and bugs are ironed out and we have configuration gui's,
documentation etc.)

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)