Il giorno Mon, 02 May 2005 22:04:13 +0000 Daniel scrisse:

> Why is it that only icons from eterm and gimp is shown in my pager? I
> have eapp's for every other program that i use, but none of them show
> up  in the pager. No matter what theme I'm using...

icons in pager (and in the title bar) are shown if the window's class
matches the eapp.

if you didn't set win class (through "enlightenment_eapp -set-win-clas"
or the e_util_eapp_edit dialog), or if you did set a wrong window class,
the icon won't be displayed.

try middle click on the application's title bar and choose "create
icon" (or "edit icon"); the dialog will show you the correct win class.

--
         Massimo Maiurana          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
         http://massimo.solira.org       GPG keyID #7044D601

Articolo 11 - L'Italia ripudia la guerra come strumento di offesa alla
libertà  degli  altri  popoli   e  come  mezzo  di  risoluzione  delle
controversie internazionali....