David P. Donahue, il 11/09/2005 21:59, scrisse:
> I just grabbed from (sorry for any wrapping):
>
> cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/enlightenment login
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/enlightenment
> co e17/apps/e_modules

the pager module isn't in e_modules' package, it's in e's package.

also, better rebuilding all of efl before attempting to build apps,
since there could be problems due to compatibility.

>>     desktops module?!?
>>     you're referring to the pager, the desktopname module, or another
>>     module?

so desktopname is now part of the pager :)

one note.
on the popup I can see only one window miniature, a sticky gkrellm
which is run at enlightenment's startup, and I see it only in the
first desktop (0,1).
obviously in the pager that minature is shown in every desktop, as
well as all other currently opened windows.

don't know if I'm clear enough. I could eventually grab a snapshot to
let you see what I mean, just let me know.

--
         Massimo Maiurana          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
         http://massimo.solira.org       GPG keyID #7044D601

Articolo 11 - L'Italia ripudia la guerra come strumento di offesa alla
libertà  degli  altri  popoli   e  come  mezzo  di  risoluzione  delle
controversie internazionali....