Ben, il 14/09/2005 02:56, scrisse:
> I'm the same way.. i have the maximize policy set so that windows won't
> maximize over my modules, but I seldom actually maximize a window. It'd be
> much handier to reserve that space for *only* the module, so no window will
> enter it, under any circumstances.

I would prefer to be able to put modules on a higher stacking, instead
of having them drawn in the lowest evas.
would something like drawing it on an upper evas, just like root
menus, be possible?
ok, surely I would be missing many eye candies, but it would be useful
on a low resolution monitor, better if I could configure every single
module this way or the other (I can't figure out the usefulness of an
"on top" dropshadow :)

--
         Massimo Maiurana          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
         http://massimo.solira.org       GPG keyID #7044D601

Articolo 11 - L'Italia ripudia la guerra come strumento di offesa alla
libertà  degli  altri  popoli   e  come  mezzo  di  risoluzione  delle
controversie internazionali....