Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:

>ghost windows? this shouldnt be happening. title shouldnt matter - and e does
>track this - thats how the title changes at all in the titlebar - e realises it
>changed and updates its info and redraws the title :)

Ah. Well I understand very little of how E manages windows, and I was
going easy on the bug reports because I figure you've got better things
to do at the moment.

A little playing around with OpenOffice-2 release candidates ( anything
from 1.9.x range, actually ) should show the bug up pretty fast - just
open a document, do something, and then close the window.

Otherwise, when I get some free time I'll see if I can figure out
exactly what triggers these ghost windows to remain - it doesn't happen
every time, but probably close to half the time. Like I said previously,
this is low priority for me - restarting E works fine for now.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer