On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 09:17:02 +0200 Morten Nilsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> not including external deps, I made this dotgraph..
>
> not all the stuff from cvs is included, only the stuff I've packaged..
>
> did I miss anything?

1. edb is an optional dep - you can omit it.
2. etox is not used anymore - u can drop that
3. the emotion dep on edje is ONLY because i used it for the test program - its
not REALLY needed fully - i just used it for the test stuff. u might want to
display "loose" dependencies differently 4. like edje for emotion, imlib2 fo
edje is a bit "iffy" in that its used in very few places and imay want to
remove it because of tis very infrequent use.

otherwise - fine :)

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)