Hisham Mardam Bey wrote:
On 11/2/05, Morten Nilsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Morten Nilsen wrote:

- text input boxes are very limited (that has got to be in the TODO ;)

rewrite schedualed.

great :)

the text fields in e_util_eap_editor works fine.. doesn't it use the
same widget?

nope.

could I be so daring as to inquire why not? and what different sets of widgets they use?

oh, and one thing that the filepicker could do with.. resizable window

cant be done right now due to how e_dialog works.

figured there was some sane explanation :)

I hope I one day get around to knowing the code so I can contribute in more ways than annoying you guys with email ;)

Thanks
--
Morten