Berto wrote:
mrxvt

...y based on aterm i thin, but with tabs....its very fast loading...and

eterm has near-instant load too

very configurable. I love to use it with tabs, and fake transparency (the
tabs an the scrollbar too).... Take a look at the doc, has a lot of keys for
everythin.

I don't like tabs in my terminal emulator - it's just a waste of screen realestate (yes, you aren't forced to use them) I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "lot of keys for everythin" .. I want my terminal emulator to, well, emulate a terminal..

I just don't get why people have bright, detailed backgrounds - it's just disguisting :P

with e16, I used fake trans with a low gamma or contrast setting
since I started using e17, that turned black all on its own, and I've stuck to that..

http://materm.sourceforge.net/

I'll give it a quick spin..

sorry for my English

not a problem