On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 08:09:27 -0800, the sky darkened, lightning flashed and the
voice of Ian Truelsen spake thus:

> I've tried that. For instance, I am using Sylpheed-claws at the moment
> and there is an icon in the top left that looks like an envelope. There
> is also the same icon in engage that I use to launch sylpheed. However,
> the running sylpheed is shown with the question mark. When I hover over
> the question mark it shows that it is sylpheed, but it is not using the
> icon. On the other hand, the firefox instance that I have running shows
> a little notch under the icon for it, even though the title of the
> program now displays as Deer Park and not firefox which the icon is set
> up to match. So, I have no idea what is going on, or how to set it
> right.

I'm also using sylpheed-claws, but mine doesn't so up under a question mark
icon. I think what you are missing from your eap file is a Window Class entry.
Using e_util_eapp_edit try entering Sylpheed as the Window Class.

ktabic

--
Call me ktabic