On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:08:56 +0100 Gabriel Rossetti
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Eveythime I try to update, I get this error :
>
> Logging in to
> :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:2401/cvsroot/enlightenment
> cvs [login aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
> if any)
>
> Why does this happen? I have been getting this for months now.
> Sometimes one or two
> modules work, then bam, I get that msg.

Sourceforge is a victim of it's own success.  This causes their servers
to get way too busy sometimes.  What you are seeing is a symptom of a
busy cvs server.  The only thing you can do is just keep trying until
you get an error free update.  Naturally, since everybody else is also
retrying, this does not help keep the load down on the server.
Normally at this point I would suggest using the thinktux cvs server,
but it is currently having problems with not getting new directories.
Until the thinktux people solve that problem, sf.net is the only chaice.