Greetings.

There are a number of animated backgrounds that jump around ( a little ).
For example, the new 'whiteCarbon', 'leftaloneHouses', and others, seem to jump by 1 or 2 pixels when cycling through colours. This happens with the XRENDER engine as well as the SOFTWARE engine. While the jumping is occurring, CPU usage increases considerably.

I've tested on my ( PPC Linux ) system on *many* builds of E, and I tested on an Athlon64 system a couple of days ago.

Has anyone else seen this?

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Spam:        http://entropy.homelinux.org/canit/b.php?c=s&i=29747&m=f490712fa1a8