Nathan Ingersoll wrote:
For those looking to donate, there is a small button on the left side of the
menus on enlightenment.org below the navigation menu. This actually takes
you to the SF donation page.

As we are talking about donations to move away from SF, I would argue that
we shouldn't pay their transaction fee in this case, but that is up to your
discretion. If you would like to donate directly and bypass the fee you can
submit a donation via Paypal to my email address. This is where the
donations end up at the present time anyways.

We currently have some funds from previous donations, but considering the
level of hardware we're discussing, I'd estimate that we only have 1/5 to
1/3 of what we need (at best).

Can anyone put a $ amount on what will be needed?

While I don't want to discourage donations, we could definitely use those,
we do have some list members with considerable resources. If someone has
access to systems that would meet the needs raster outlined in his email,
and is willing to donate/discount them for E hosting, please let us know. A
dedicated server would be very nice to have, but we also take on the
administrative headache with the benefits and responsibility for hardware
upgrades/maintenance.

--
Until later, Geoffrey