Martin> you should be able to change it using the
Martin> 'enlightenment_remote' features of key-bindings. Just look at
Martin> the way ctrl-alt-arrow works, as it wrappes around the pager,
Martin> which shift-alt-arrow as you mentioned doesn't.

Oooh, it is SOOO CLOSE!

I rebound SHIFT|ALT|Left to "desk_linear_flip_by -1" and now it wraps
from left to right, but it wraps to the previous line.

I'm hoping to get this to wrap from left to right on the same line,
the way the Enlightenment-16 pager does.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Dave