Carsten Haitzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (The Rasterman) [Tue, 31 Jan
2006 11:11:38 +0900]:
> On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 23:08:26 +0100 Gabriel Rossetti
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
>
> > Mine does it too, it's really annoying, it has been doing that for
> > a while now, I'd even say for months... Gabriel
> >
> > Jason Edson wrote: My pager shows thesame thing. If I have a window
> > then minimize it the pager still shows it. It's been that way for
> > me since the module configuration dialog showed up. I've been
> > rebuilding everyday from thinktux.net for about a week. I'm going
> > to rebuild right now and I will report agian if it's fixed.
>
> i don't see iconified windows in my pager either. i can't reproduce
> this.

Only time I have experienced a ghost image in the pager is when I have
gaim open, switch to a desktop that doesn't have gaim on it, use the
gaim tray icon to minimize it "to the tray."  The pager does not
update to reflect the fact that gaim is now completely off screen.  Even
flipping back to the desktop gaim was on, the pager on still shows the
window is visible on screen even though I can't see it any more.  Maybe
this is an alltogether different issue?

--
  _
(\o/) Chad 'v3rt1g0' Kittel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>