Morten Nilsen wrote:
Geoffrey wrote:

Updated my e17 on the 18th. After this update, I can't switch to a virtual terminal. What I get is my desktop image with a 5 cm black space at the top that appears to be the contents of the virtual terminal screen. If I hit the enter key I can see the login prompt scroll in this short space. Anyone?? I'll try a rebuild today.

are you referring to the console?

Somehow I missed responding to this. Cleaning out old email and found it. :(

Yes, console.

if so, you wouldn't happen to be using framebuffer console?

Yes.

if you are.. you should stop, fb console isn't all it's cranked up to be :)

Since posting this and subsequent upgrades, all is well. :)

--
Until later, Geoffrey

War never solved anything, well, except slavery, fascism and communism