Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:

> debian stable is not old. it was released last august

Not that I expect anything to change, but...

I know it was just released, but Debian's approach to it's releases has
their latest release containing software that is always older versions
then what other distros release within the same timeframe.

Personally, I don't have to admin the box, I don't really care what it
runs. :)  I was just trying to stir things up as well.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

War never solved anything, well, except slavery, fascism and communism