David Seikel wrote:

If this was actually about fixing things, then instead of continually
pouring scourn on my contribution, things would have simply been
fixed.  All we have really accomplished is to generate a lot of noise
that makes us all look foolish.

Agreed.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin