On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:25:31 +0100 Vincent Untz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> Hi,
>
> (please keep me on cc since I'm not subscribed to this list)
>
> I'm organizing a desktop track for the RMLL [1], which is a big free
> software meeting in France. It will happen on 4-8 July.
>
> As I'd like to see a lot of diversity in this track, I'm actively
> looking for conferences for various projects. I'd be very glad to see a
> conference about Enlightenment there.

that'd be great. i hope someone in europe can go for us!. ii know i can't. i
don't have the time or money to be going on conference tours :(

> Conferences can be held in english or french and should last ~40 minutes
> (with the questions). They can be technical (for developers) or
> non-technical (for users). The final program for the track will be
> decided in May.
>
> Feel free to contact me if you have any question or to propose a
> conference,

sounds great. sorry for the slow response but i've had a lot going on of late.
i do hope the whole conference goes well though! good luck! :)

> Thanks,
>
> [1] http://www.rmll.info/
>
> Vincent
>
> --