Mikkel Mastrup wrote:

Man! Is it going well now! I love e17. Just one little thing I needed, systray icons (without making my engage bar xtremely ugly) so I downloaded and installed Xystray (http://stlman.fm.interia.pl/xystray/). It actually works a lot better than I had expected, so that's nice. But my problem is that e17 might be a little too good - because when you say borderless, you really mean borderless. I right clicked the xystray window and chose Borders -> Borderless, and everything was bliss, so I told e17 to remember the settings for this app too. But now I need to move it to a different location, and that's when I realized that I couldn't acces the top bar. Since I can't right click the top bar, I can't move the window, nor select another border type. So my question is: How do I turn Xystray from borderless, back to default borders?

You can get a title-bar menu ( not sure what it's called ) by holding ALT and right-clicking in a window.
You can also drag things around with ALT and left-click dragging.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer