BLING! is an extremely interesting innovation, not only beautiful, but
consummately useful as well.  This is certainly an important human
interface device for visually impaired users.  I can see, albeit I do
need eyeglasses, and I find this simple devide makes it MUCH easier to
work the way I work---with numerous windows open at any time, all
overlapping every which way.  WOW!

That being said, I did turn off fading, and it was far better, for
me---much faster.  I look forward to the day when the configuration
widgets work.  Also, I have had a problem, whether with firefox
(burgeoning with extensions of all kinds) or bling, or some other e17
goodies, that locks up some significant part of the desktop.  When I
shut off bling, ruefully, the problem was much decreased.  Maybe
interactions between firefox or something else and e17?

I am sorry I cannot provide better feedback on the issues I had.  I'll
be watching this development VERY closely.  Imagine this, with xgl...
WOW

Thank you to all concerned.

--
Alan Davis, Kagman High School, Saipan  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     1-670-256-2043

I consider that the golden rule requires that if I like a program I
must share it with other people who like it.
                                          --------Richard Stallman