Hi,

I notice  that while I work (yes, I use E17 at work :)  ) I have a
habit of quickly switching between desktops that do various things
(mainly a virtual desktop for the browser, and another one for Emacs).

However, I find that, when I switch and then start focusing on what
I'm doing, the virtual desktop switching dialog thingy gets in the
way, and I find myself having to wait to make it go away.

Is there any way to reduce the time the virtual desktop switching
dialog stays on the screen?  Or even (preferably) turn it off
altogether?

The 'desktop switching dialog', as I call it, is the thing that says
"Desktop 0, 0" or whatever as the virtual desktops are being switched.

Love this list - do I get features included in the next version of
Windows if I talk to Bill Gates?  No.  Do I get features included in
the next release of E if I talk to Rasterman et al?  Yes :-)

Thanks,
    Asfand Yar