I found out sth. new:

It is only IBar related. If i start it from command line or with Alt +
Esc the icons are shown right. But if i use the IBar to start Apps the
Application icons change to the icon of the last application in the ibar
/ my .order file. If there is no icon in that desktop file all apps have
no icon in their border and there is no icon shown in the pager.

HTH

Oli