Hello everyone,

I have a couple of different questions:

1. Is everything all right on the CVS?. From a month
ago or so, my E17 is a bit screwed up. It doesn't
remember things correctly, from time to time some apps
are not able to detect shortcuts, etc.

2. Which of the two engage projects is the current
one? Which one should I compile?

3. I know this is not the right place to ask this,
sorry :-(. I'm looking for a software that allows me
to record what is happening on the screen. To do
software demos, etc. I once saw a couple of video
demos that rasterman did a long time ago.

Thanx and sorry for the bother.

http://mail.yahoo.com