On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:21:25 +0900,
   Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:32:38 +0900 (JST) Yasufumi Haga
| <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
|
| > This is a supplement.
| > This problem still seems to exist in the current e17.
| > It doesn't appear when running e17 without ".e" directory,
| > but when I keep customizing for the various settings,
| > the problem suddenly appears, though I can't figure out
| > what setting causes it yet.
|
| Hmm - damn. If you figure out what causes it - let me know. I can't reproduce
| it here unfortunately :( dame dame dame!!! :(

I think I've finally found something about this problem.
First I updated all the EFLs and e17, and then restarted
e17 with the new one after deleting the existing ".e"
directory. Then I checked the virtual desktop setting
while customizing fontclasses one by one using the font
setting dialog.

When I enabled "check buttons" class and set 12-px "kochi-gothic"
to the class, this problem appeared. This is reproducible.

---
"Thank you for telling me the truth."  --- HAL9000 in "2010"
 Yasufumi Haga   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 http://homepage3.nifty.com/peterpan/
 fingerprint:0EFA 299A BC32 7D68 1FEF  BA2B 804E 9B15 C4F0 F9F0