I believe this is how E17 is designed - and I've been using it for so
long I cannot even think of going back to using any other desktop
environment. The icons for windows in the pager is also another reason I
use E17 everywhere.

--
Mike Russo
ReadQ Systems, Inc.

Random quote of the last-time-I-ran-bash:

I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around a city,
keeping its speed over fifty, and if its speed dropped, it would
explode!  I think it was called `The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.'

                -- Homer Simpson
                   The Springfield Files