Hi.

On Thu, 2007-07-05 at 05:40 -0400, Ross Vandegrift wrote:

> Enlightnement doesn't automatically start up the daemons that Gnome
> uses to manage preferences like these.  If you start
> gnome-settings-daemon your Gnome preferences will be loaded for
> applications.

On a related note - I invariably have a "sticky" problem whenever I
start gnome-settings-daemon from within e17 : the 'Select a Window'
dialog that pops up (usually on an Alt-Tab) refuses to go away unless I
explicitly press escape.

This is frustrating enough to stop using the daemon and suffer the font
size problem.

Was wondering if anyone else faced this and has a solution ?

Cheerio,
Robin