Hi to all. Yesterday I updated my E17 via CVS, deleted my .e folder and
started from a fresh instalation. Then update the e_modules, compiled and
installed the ones that i like, but when started con load and configure
them, I realized that some features (like mouse configuration, borders, etc)
now are modules , is that correct? I've reacently added myself to the
mailing list (so didn't read anything in cvs mail list), but there's nothing
in E's main page. Is there a place where I can read new features form
version to version? I mean, features that users can see

greets to all!

--
Wido