Hi all,

  I am beginner in enlightenment and I would enlightenmentto launch a defined
program each time I log in. In which script should i add my program path ?

  Thank you in advance,
  Rachid

[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
This list is for user discussion of and support for the Enlightenment
window manager. If you've got some questions about installing,
running or using E then hopefully we can help you. Don't forget to
read the FAQ before posting a question though! =)

To learn more about Enlightenment, visit our website at
"http://www.enlightenment.org";.

subscription page at:

https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/options/enlightenment-users/rachiddelta%40yahoo.fr

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe. It is:

rachidou

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your lists.sourceforge.net
mailing list passwords once every month, although you can disable this
if you prefer. This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options. There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.