Hi, i just downloaded it but it fails to compile:

e_mod_main.c: In function '_systray_cb_selection_clear':
e_mod_main.c:739: error: 'Ecore_X_Event_Selection_Clear' has no member
named 'atom'
make[2]: *** [e_mod_main.lo] Error 1
make[2]: se sale del directorio
`/home/wido/sources/enlightenment/e_modules/systray/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: se sale del directorio
`/home/wido/sources/enlightenment/e_modules/systray'
make: *** [all] Error 2

what can be wrong? i have updated E last week

--
Wido