Geoffrey wrote:
> I removed my E17 code and tried re-running easy_e17.sh, now I get
> further in the process, but get the following error:
>
> exalt_wpa_supplicant.c:60: error: ‘COMMAND_WPA’ undeclared (first use in
> this function)
>
> anyone?

I've tried blowing away my existing e17 and rebuilding, but I get the
same error.  Anyone have any suggestions?

I've googled around a bit and found a reference to COMMAND_WPA in
libexalt_private.h, but when I view this header on my box, there is no
reference to COMMAND_WPA.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin