On 12/18/09 11:26, P Purkayastha wrote:
> On Friday 18 December 2009 11:20:02 Geoffrey wrote:
>>>
>>> These are all 'leftovers' :P
>>
>> So, should I kill them?  Why are the 'leftover?'
>
> They are there as a punishment to you for logging out and logging in
> multiple times ( how dare you leave e ;-) ).

Great segway!!

I have been logging out and logging back in to try to resolve the fact
that my reboot/shutdown/screen lock options are not on my menus. :(
I've added the following:

users: esoteric allow: *

to my /opt/e17/etc/enlightenment/sysactions.conf

But that does not seem to have resolved these issues.

> Well, on a more serious note, they shouldn't be there. And yes, you can
> kill them. "killall tempget" should do the job.

Will do, thanks.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin