Seems that ever since my last update of e17 (16.999.063), my mouse
doubleclicks a lot when I do not intend to do so.  I'm constantly
deleting two messages in email, rather then one.

I've looked for a mouse setting for this, but don't see it.  Any
pointers would be greatly appreciated.

As long as I'm begging for assistance, I've also a problem (probably
unrelated to e17, but I'm begging), with my middle mouse button not
working.  This all happened when I replaced my existing mouse/keyboard
combo.  Buttons 1 and 3 will emulate button 2, but I want my button 2
back.  I've looked at my x config, but don't see anything that's causing
this issue.

Thanks for any assistance.

--
Until later, Geoffrey