On Fri, 2010-06-25 at 20:14 +0100, Mick wrote:
> I just upgraded to KDE-4.4.4 and all my Enlightenment applications
> disappeared.  What is the correct way to recover these (other than moving
> ~/.e
> and starting again?

Hi Mick :)

I experienced several issues regarding to free desktop stuff for e17.
I'm fine with e.g. KDE + GNOME, but I had trouble when using e17 too.

IMO this needs some improvement.

Hm, you won't use e.g. Alacarte,
http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Environment/Tools/Alacarte-14607.shtml
and edit app by app manually ;), assumed there will be no issues using Alacarte
for e17 ;).

Cheers!

Ralf