Greetings!

Ive just run edje_convert over all the exchange content. This has put
all the content into the new edje format. It is backwards compatible,
so anyone thats not using the alpha builds can still use the files,
but it also means the people on the bleeding edge can continue to have
a sassy desktop. :)

If anyone that has contributed content to exchange has an issue with
this, I have all the files backed up and can send those to you if you
would like a copy.

Now sadly...

WARNING: If you use a theme that has a gradient in it, (basically
everything based on Bling does in the filemanager file selector) then
the edje file will CRASH E. To revert back, open a terminal and remove
the theme file "rm ~/.e/e/themes/whatever.edj" and then hit
'Ctrl-Alt-End' to get back to default with all your settings + modules
in tact.

If you have a theme on exchange with a gradient in it, please update
it ASAP; as I will likely go through and disapprove themes that are
incompatible with beta or 1.0 releases in future.

-Toma.