On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 07:48:04 -0200 Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
<barbi...@profusion.mobi> said:

> Could we put the mild theme I sent few months ago?
>
> It's basically some ifdef to remove clutter. Similar to terminology, some
> people may like it better. I certainly do. :-)

that's a different theme... i have plans for something that you'd like - with
your tastes.. but its another theme... so hold up there. :)

> Other than that I'd request that:
>    - have white only icons. Prefer to have blur separated from icon. Then I
> can do grayish theme with color only for highlight

argh... that makes life hard.

>    - color classes for text at least, even better if for icons as well.
> This way people may choose orange, purple, green...

yes yes. things are marked as colorclasses.. i jsut didnt add a colorclasses
section.