Hi,

   I want to report two bugs in terminology. This is using terminology
0.3.0 with EFL-1.7.6.

1. First, there is a copy-paste bug in terminology. It is not reliably
reproducible, but does happen to me every day. The problem is that
highlighting a section of the text and then copying it does not copy the
full text to either of the clipboards. Pasting it pastes only the
beginning few characters in the line. Once this bug occurs, selecting
the same line of text *always* fails to copy the text, at exactly the
same point where it failed the first time. Example is at
http://i.imgur.com/bKyD3TK.png where the konsole at top right shows that
the git log line wasn't completely copied by terminology.

2. This second bug is about colors. When using "git log", and when using
"dim" colors, terminology fails to show any text at all. For comparison,
the same picture above shows urxvt on top left and konsole on top right.
konsole gets the colors all wrong, but still shows the text. terminology
is at bottom and doesn't show any text with "dim white" setting.

  If I should put these bugs in some bugzilla, then please let me know.