Hi,

I've read and followed every page which described how to build
enlightenment using MinGW + Windows, MinGW / AutoConf / Pkg-config are all
up-and-ready but it still refuses to work, still finding the answer why  :(

I will listen to you, start it all over just stick to evas, and make it
work, second target is to port to the same toolchain where the BIOS
codebase is using.

Thanks.