I have installed E-17.3 in Slackware and am having major problems with
audacious music player. When I double click on it to roll it up or roll it
down to show the equalizer nothing happens. All other windows work with the
roll up and down. Also none of the graphics on the Audacious window are
working. such as the visual volume adjust lines. None of the graphics
change as they are aupposed to. Audacious works perfectly under ICE Window
manager.

 Also when I start Enlightenment there is an error:

ERR<>ecore_timer.c:564 safety check failed: timer->delete_me is true
ERR<>ecore_timer.c:564 safety check failed: timer->delete_me is true
ERR<>ecore_timer.c:564 safety check failed: timer->delete_me is true
ERR<>ecore_timer.c:564 safety check failed: timer->delete_me is true
ERR<>ecore_timer.c:564 safety check failed: timer->delete_me is true
ERR<>ecore_timer.c:564 safety check failed: timer->delete_me is true
ERR<>ecore_timer.c:564 safety check failed: timer->delete_me is true
ERR<>ecore_timer.c:564 safety check failed: timer->delete_me is true
ERR<>ecore_timer.c:564 safety check failed: timer->delete_me is true
ERR<>ecore_timer.c:564 safety check failed: timer->delete_me is true
ERR<>ecore_timer.c:564 safety check failed: timer->delete_me is true
ERR<>ecore_timer.c:564 safety check failed: timer->delete_me is true

and so on...

Thanks