Hi all,

I did a clean install from GIT tonight and noticed a bug. When I lock the screen
via the 'Lock' action that I have bound to CTRL+ALT+L the screen is locked with
the known lock screen. Once I try to unlock it it hangs once I hit ENTER in the
password field. Waited some time but nothing happened. I didn't play around with
PAM or any other thing related to the login itself so I think this is a
regression in the tree since November 6th, which is the date of my former build.
Does anyone else have this problem? How can I debug this?

I don't have any log unfortunately. :/

Thanks for any info.
Marc

--