I'm here again...
now I have another trouble.
at the end of compiling I have this:

/bin/grep: /usr/lib/libuuid.la: No such file or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/libuuid.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib/libuuid.la' is not a valid libtool archive

It's clear it want libuuid.la under /usr/lib. My distro (Slackware) has
libuuid.la under /usr/lib64.
I tried LDFLAGS=-L/usr/lib64 but it's the same.
How can I tell to find into /usr/lib64 ???

I tried to install fresh util-linux package which install libuuid.la
under /usr/lib but after reboot I have a hang of the system!!

PS. It's the same with efl 1.9.3, too.

regards
gabriele