Hi all.

Quick question. The battery module's source has a file e_mod_upower.c ...
which is interesting because:

upower -d

 ... lists, amongst other things, my logitec mouse's battery:

Device: /org/freedesktop/UPower/devices/mouse_3_1
  native-path:          /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb3/3-1
  vendor:               Logitech, Inc.
  model:                Optical TrackMan
  power supply:         no
  updated:              Sat 17 May 2014 11:37:52 AM EST (16 seconds ago)
  has history:          yes
  has statistics:       no
  mouse
    present:             yes
    rechargeable:        yes
    state:               discharging
    warning-level:       low
    percentage:          14.2857%
    icon-name:          'battery-low-symbolic'

But the battery module has no way I can see of selecting a battery to
monitor. It auto-detects one, correct? In advanced mode, in 'Hardware', I
can select from:

Auto Detect
Internal
udev
Fuzzy Mode

But these, for me, all report on my 'main' laptop battery.

I feel a feature request coming :)

Actually if:

1) it's an easy change, and
2) someone can explain this easy change