On 06/09/2014 05:05 AM, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> why not just click on the maximize button?

Mostly because I really dislike having to aim for such a small button -
it is a lot faster to just drag the whole window..

Especially when I want to unmaximise..
I then have to move my mouse all the way over to the corner to click the
button, when it will most often be a lot quicker to just grab the window
whereever - I could possibly even just press alt and grab the window by
the middle - and drag to unmaximize and then move it where I want it.

There is actually only one program I want to keep maximized at the
moment, IntelliJ - the thing is, I want to move them between my
desktops, depending on which project I am working on and which one I am
glancing at for reference.

I've decided to use the shade feature instead for now, so I'm good ^_^

--
Cheers, Dr. P
:wq